Special Thanks to all the Volunteers!
- Narragansett Engineering, Inc. Neal Hingorany for site assessment, park design, assisting with RFP.
- Portsmouth Department of Public Works for felling/chipping trees, removing debris, clearing brush.
- Northeastern Tree Service for grinding and clearing vines/brush and tree removal.
- All In Construction - Bruce Manuel for removing tree stumps and filling dumpsters with debris.
- East Coast Construction - Steve Bakios for assistance with accurate budget planning.
- Portsmouth Tree Warden John Fitzgerald for selecting trees that can remain and thrive on the site and marking the others for removal.
- Dan Hwang of Newport Naked Magazine for our logo.
- Various individual volunteers who came to the site with chainsaws and pruners to assist in clearing
vines and small trees.
- All the current committee members: Debra Bair, Mary Brakenhoff, Kimberly Cipolla, Sheila Collins, Elizabeth Futoma, Neal Hingorany, James Medeiros, Bunny Miller, Jane Reise, Laurie Ruttenberg, Julie Sweeney, and Liz Pedro.
- Associate members Judi Smith, Marc Domina, and Mary Steele.
- Greenvale Vineyards for hosting our PupTail party for two years in a row.
- Domina's Agway for donating proceeds from photos with Santa.
- PetValu Store for hosting four dog wash fundraisers.
- David Brown of Portsmouth and his drone for taking aerial photos of the park.
- Domina's Agway and the Martin family for the donation of the whiskey barrel planters and flowers.
- Dan Kent for developing and setting up this Website.